- All works undertaken are subject to a 12 months warranty period
- We will make every effort to fully assess the works required prior to agreeing our fees and to communicate their practical implications to the customer. However, if additional hidden or unforeseen works arise once work has started it will be necessary to negotiate extra charges.
- Our normal trading hours are between 8.00 am and 5.00 pm, Mondays to Fridays except Bank Holidays. While we strive to offer a service at all other times, higher fees apply outside these times – please see the Charges page for details.
- While we commit to operating efficient project management we are unable to accept responsibility for delays arising beyond our control – for example suppliers failing to supply parts as previously indicated or vehicle breakdown. Subject to this we undertake to do everything practicable to complete works within the timescale indicated to customers at the time of appointment
- The nature of our work makes it inevitable that, from time to time, there will be incidental damage to decorations, woodwork, carpet, flooring or furniture (e.g. worktops). While we take care to avoid this we are unable to bear the cost of rectifying this damage.
- We will remove waste arising from our work from customers’ premises wherever practically possible and undertake to dispose of it in the most environmentally responsible manner – minimising landfill and maximising recycling.
- Customers must take the necessary steps to give us access to their homes/properties to allow works to proceed
- Customers must take reasonable steps to understand the nature of the works and the implications for and impact on their homes/properties prior to them starting, including the need for remedial works by other parties once our works are finished.
- Customers shall be responsible for protecting furnishings, fixtures and fittings, ornaments and artworks including removing them to a safe distance from the working area.
- While we can offer assistance in this respect, customers remain responsible for gaining permission from their freeholders or landlords for works and for complying with Part G3 of the Building Regulations regarding notifying local authorities of the installation of unvented hot water storage cylinders.
- Customers must provide a 240 volt electrical supply close to the work site at their own expense.
Cancellations, deposits and refunds
- For works that entail a high degree of materials and parts we will charge a deposit to cover much of these costs prior to placing orders with suppliers. Should a customer subsequently decide to cancel the works we reserve the right to withhold the whole or part this deposit unless the cancellation is made at least 14 days before the agreed works start date and no suppliers’ restocking charges will be incurred.
- Payment is due within 14 days of receipt of our invoice. Any invoice remaining unpaid beyond this period can be referred to our debt collection agencies and will be subject to a surcharge of 15% plus VAT to cover the collection costs involved.
- Any complaints regarding our services should be submitted in writing to:
Corinthian Plumbing & Heating Ltd
22 Azile Everitt House
22 Blendon Terrace
We undertake to respond within 5 working days